Agra Head Start
We support the healthy lifestyles and emotional wellbeing of children, youth, and families.
This is placeholder text. WELCOME TO CROSSROADS HEAD START & EARLY HEAD START!
Thank you for your interest in our Head Start and Early Head Start programs. Crossroads Head Start and Early Head Start are comprehensive early childhood education programs for income eligible children and their families. To qualify for our center-based programs in Cleveland, Comanche, Pottawatomie and Seminole counties, your child must be between two weeks of age and three years of age for the Early Head Start program and 3-5 years of age for our Head Start program.
TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE PROVIDED:
· Proof of income (copy of last year’s tax transcript, three (3) recent paycheck stubs, TANF letter, SSI, child support documentation, military leave and earnings statement (LES), school award letter, foster care paperwork, etc.)
· Current immunization record for child
· Work and/or school schedule for parents
· Certified birth certificate for child
· Medical insurance card through Sooner Care or private insurance
· Current Physical (including Hemoglobin/Hematocrit & Lead Test) and Dental Examinations
If your child has been diagnosed with a disability, including speech/language disorders, please attach a copy of all available reports, evaluations, and current I.E.P.
All families will be notified of their child’s acceptance status once the application process is complete.
Once accepted into a Crossroads Head Start or Early Head Start program, all children must remain up to date on well child exams, immunizations and all required health screenings.